mercoledì 25 febbraio 2009

Holy rosary




We know as Padre Pio called the Rosary: the weapon. Weapon of extraordinary power against Satan. One day my colleague exorcist heard the devil who said: "Every Hail is like a blow on my head, if Christians to know the power of the rosary for me would be the end" - Don Gabriele Amorth exorcist on Echo of Mary No 168



Father Patrick Peyton, the religious of the Congregation of Holy Cross founder and adviser of the Rosary of the Apostolate Families .
"The family that prays together stays united!"



The mysteries of the Rosary
Promises made by the Blessed Virgin Mary to Blessed Alano de La Roche for who reads the Holy Rosary.
  1. Who can serve my constantly reciting the Rosary, receive some special grace.
  2. To all who devoutly recite my Rosary I promise my special protection and great graces.
  3. The Rosary will be very powerful weapon against hell, destroy the vices, the sin will dissipate and reduce the heresies.
  4. The Rosary will bloom again the virtues and holy works, to the souls will attain copiosissime mercies of God, and pull people's hearts from the vain world to the love of God and raise them to the desire of things eternal.
  5. How many souls will be saved with this form! The soul that is recommended to me with the rosary not perish.
  6. Anyone who reads the Holy Rosary devoutly with the consideration of its sacred mysteries, will not be oppressed by the catastrophe, will not be punished by the justice of God, not of sudden death perish: but if you convert a sinner, and because if you keep it right, and will be fact worthy of eternal life.
  7. True devotees of my Rosary shall not die without the Blessed Sacrament.
  8. I wish that those who recite the Rosary in my life and in death they have the fullness of grace, in life and in death is eligible to participate in the merits of the Blessed of Heaven.
  9. I open every day from Purgatory souls devoted to my Rosary.
  10. True children of my Rosary will enjoy great glory in heaven.
  11. All you ask me by my Rosary, You get.
  12. Those who propagate my Rosary will rescue me from all their needs.
  13. I have obtained from my Divine Son that all members of the Confraternity of the Rosary, may have as their brethren across the court in the heavenly life and in death.
  14. Those who recite my Rosary are my sons and brothers to my only Son Jesus Christ.
  15. Devotion to my Rosary is a great sign of predestination.